Contractors All Risks
Wherever there is the construction of buildings or civil works, there is a risk of loss or damage. The contract governing the works will place the responsibility for this loss or damage with either the Contractor or Employer.
Our Contractors All Risks insurance policy can protect either party against the cost of this loss or damage.
All Risks Key Features
- Cover for damage to permanent and temporary works and free issue materials, whilst on site and whilst in transit to and from site.
- Cover for owned and hired in plant and machinery.
- Up to 12 months cover after completion for contractual obligations forming part of the maintenance or defects liability period.
- Cover for any party that is required to be a joint named insured under the contract
- Additional cover as standard including Professional fees and Debris Removal. Please refer to the policy wording for a full list of extensions.