Erection All Risks
Wherever there is the erection or installation of machinery or equipment, there is a risk of loss or damage. The contract governing the works will place the responsibility for insuring against this loss or damage with either the Contractor or Employer.
Our Erection All Risks insurance policy can protect either party against the cost of this loss or damage.
- Cover for damage to the permanent and temporary works and free issue materials, whilst on site or in transit to and from site.
- Cover for owned and hired in plant and machinery.
- Cover for breakdown of new machinery during testing or commissioning.
- Up to 12 months cover on a restricted basis whilst on site fulfilling contractual obligations following completion of works.
- Cover for any party that is required to be a joint named insured under the contract
- Additional cover as standard including Professional fees and Debris Removal. Please refer to the policy wording for a full list of extensions