Our range of online inspection report management tools which have been designed to suit our customer's business needs.
eServices does not limit customers to any one service but allows them to adapt their eServices to meet their needs.
Our most comprehensive online report management service that offers Allianz Engineering customers convenient access to their inspection records.
InTerFACE is a web based application which means that as an Allianz Engineering customer all you need is the ability to access the internet. When we install updated functionality it is immediately available to our customers.
Updated daily, InTerFACE assists customers with the management of their plant by providing quick and secure access to their inspection records and historical data.
- Facility to view, print and email inspection reports
- Defect analysis – go directly to the most serious defects
- Plant Not Available management
- Full Inspection programme details
- Ability to download and save data
- View individual plant item details
- A search feature to easily find items and reports
- Customers can add their own item or report notes
- Facility to store other documents electronically with the Item
Customers can opt to have their inspection reports delivered electronically via email. (Sent as PDF files)
The download facility provides our customers with a fully integrated solution to have their plant management information in a single place, allowing them to download their inspection data onto their own asset management system.
Management Reports offers standard reports and the option to create custom reports. Standard reports offers commonly requested reports to eServices customers to select and download as required. These are:
- Reports issued between dates - a report providing a complete list of reports issued between user selected dates
- Plant Not Available report with reasons - a report that includes items recorded as Plant Not Available detailing the reason a full examination was not possible.
- Custom reports can be created by selecting and filtering from the available data fields in order to meet customer specific requirements. Custom Reports are exportable (e.g. to Excel) to facilitate further sorting offline.