Our policy for computer equipment, software, data and cyber threats has been designed to suit the latest developments in computer technology.
We offer extensive cover for a large range of items, from smartphones and sat-navs to laptops and servers.
Computer is available as standalone cover from Allianz Engineering or you can select it as an optional section on our propositions for medium to large businesses, including:
- Commercial Select
- Wholesale and Retail
- General Manufacturing
- Metalworking and Precision Engineering
- Professional Services
- Print, Publishing and Media.
- Cover for loss, theft or damage to computers, supporting equipment, software and data
- Designed to protect against traditional and new risks, including fire, flood, data corruption and cyber attacks
- Breakdown cover even if no maintenance agreement is in place
- Computer equipment in transit within the EU and elsewhere in the world will be safeguarded
- Limit increase of 10% where equipment is replaced with greener items following an insured loss
- Costs relating to the recompiling or repurchasing of data and software following loss, damage or corruption can be covered
- 'Seek, Destroy and Protect' available - cover that includes the expense of employing a cyber security consultant to protect your business
- 'Business Interruption' cover available for financial loss as a result of disrupted computer operations within your business.