Our newly enhanced Property Engineering policy is specially designed for property owners and managers who have machinery that is essential to the running and support of their property. When these machines suffer a breakdown, loss or damage, it can result in unexpected and costly repairs, as well as lengthy interruption to premises use. Our Property Engineering policy can combine insurance cover with an inspection service for plant and machinery that has a regulatory requirement to be inspected.
Designed to fill the gaps in cover provided by traditional property policies for plant and machinery, our Property Engineering policy provides cover for sudden and unforeseen damage, own surrounding property, increased cost of working and loss of contents.
- Available on a blanket or individual item basis
- Many additional extensions included as standard including damage to building automation systems, hired in plant and environment and efficiency improvement.
- New optional extensions such as loss of rental income.
- Offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
- electrical and mechanical inspections
- lift and crane inspections
- pressure plant inspection.